tiistai 6. helmikuuta 2018

Short introduction..

Duardin forces stand their ground against Flech eater courts


Hi guys, 

a short introduction to my blog.

This blog will be dedicated to Warhammer Age of Sigmar and things related. Blog will be a little dull, 'cause I'll mostly use the blog to write narrative and battlereports for my Age of Sigmar projects for myself, but maybe occasionally I'll post some hobby progress and content too. 

To kickstart the blog I'll write some background stories and character info for our local Seasons of War: Firestorm campaign.


Necromancers minions advance near a small Duardin outpost.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

The Rise of Kharduul: Chapter I

Chapter I. "The Patrol" The Duardin patrol had travelled in the storm for hours now and had not found what they w...